I recognize that not everyone who needs help for their child can afford the programs they need. I want to be of service to unique learners in every way I can and that’s why I offer need-based partial and full scholarships* to qualifying families.
If you are interested in applying for the Ignite Brilliance Scholarship Program, please fill out the application form below and share your family’s story, of what brought you to this point and which programs you are most interested in and why you think I can help you.
Please use these questions as a guideline for your sharing:
- Explain your child’s story so far including their strengths, challenges and if they have a diagnosis
- What would you most like for me to know about your family’s journey?
- If you could change 3 things about your current situation, what would they be and why?
- What are 3 specific ways you see Be Brilliant U helping your child and your family?
I look forward to hearing from you and please know that because both partial and full scholarships are need-based, I will be asking for more detailed financial information once I receive your application.
Thank you for your interest in Be Brilliant U’s services. I look forward to hearing from you.
* Scholarships are need-based and awarded commensurate to your application and total household income. The above application and other documents will be required for scholarship consideration. Out of fairness to all applicants, only newly enrolled families in BBU will qualify, allowing for as many deserving families to experience financial relief for our programs as possible.